Solis took product reliability as their brand foundation and customer service as the first strategic policy for the company’s development.
Solis has gained the trust of customers with strict product requirements from the European PV market. When Solis was awarded TOP BRAND PV INVERTERS for the first time in 2016, they had already achieved No. 1 market share of UK distributed inverters sales in 2015.
Solis Inverters – General Characteristics
- Ultra wide input voltage range.
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm.
- Compact and lightweight unit suited to single person installation.
- IP65 protection.
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS (optional) interface.
- User-friendly monitoring app available.
- Numerous protection functions.
- Very low failure rate.
Solis is unique and doesn’t use transformer technology. Instead they utilize transistor technology. This is a huge reason that their reputation for reliability is well known. Transistors have an indefinite life span.
Proven bankability has attracted support from world leading financial institutions, ensuring solid long-term returns on investment. Working with stakeholders to accelerate the worlds journey towards a more sustainable future.
* The EuPD is a neutral research institution, which enjoys a high reputation in the European PV industry, committed to providing authoritative market intelligence on sustainable industries and provides. Its Top Brand PV represents a brand’s success in Europe. This award is through multi-levels polls and scientific analysis of installers and middlemen which are from European PV stations and mainstream market countries, to select one manufacturing enterprises which has high performance on brand satisfaction, brand loyalty, product quality, promotion efficiency and other indicators.